View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"It shall be just you and I." The colorful molly promised, her eyes ablaze with a hungry passion. She had a momentary instant of jelousy, as she imagined this wonderful prize she was about to recieve in the paws of other she-cats. But she did realize that, just as easily he had gained her interest, so had he done to many others, and would continue to do so. Tessa, resigned that she would do her best to be his favorite of the many mollies she was sure he had visited, stepped slowly towards her humble abode, playing hard to get was not one of her strong suits. "Will you give me your name then? I wish to have something to call if I should ever desire your company again." The molly purred, trying in vain to hide the wanting in her usually smooth voice.
Any momentary disappointment the tom may have felt was carefully masked by a smile, one that showed a great amount of wanting. "That is as it should be, beautiful." The tom almost laughed out loud when Tessa asked for his name once more, only this time - it was in a much smoother manner then before. "I don't know, darling. That all depends on whether you want to see me again or not," Barracuda's mew was just as smooth as ever, cutting off into a purr - the type of purr that was juuust out of reach of being openly affectionate. He wouldn't go that far, not quite yet. Keep it all fun and games for now, see if he wanted to get serious with this she cat. Naturally it was all fun and games for him, but it would be serious for her. It was nearly impossible for Barracuda to settle down with a nice she cat and just "forget about" everything else. He had a life. And so far, it was a good one. "I suppose I could reward you for your efforts. The name's Barracuda, love. At your service." He took a step back and bent into a cat-like bow, as much as he could, his eyes sparkling with laughter as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.