View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:21 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar listened and waited as the kitten spoke. He was thinking along with her as she gave him ideas. There wasn't much kits could do without breaking some kind of rule. Well... they couldn't get in trouble if he was with them right? An idea had sparked in his head and he couldn't help but share it. This was the one time he would break the rule. For his little sister. "I'm sure there are plenty of things to do!" he exclaimed, a smile spreading across his face. "Like keeping me company out in the territory," he spoke a little more slowly with those words. He wanted to had emphasis to them without it being overly dramatic. His hues glowed with interest at her response. She could say anything, but he had never met a kit who didn't want to go into the territory. Especially when they wouldn't get in trouble? Blazingstar might get in trouble... with Alderscreech, but that was a battle he would deal with later.
Now Flarekit was interested. Really, really interested. Who wouldn't? Any kit would want a freebie to be out in the territory without getting in trouble. And with the leader too, that was awesome. Well, okay in Flarekit's opinion. He was her brother, so.. honestly it wasn't that impressive. Maybe just a little bit. Her amber optics gleamed a bit as she heard what her older brother had just said. "Out in the territory?" The fluffy she-kit repeated, interest in her tone. She was a troublesome sort, and had often thought about sneaking out all by herself, which she hadn't tried just yet. But she did peek out every now and again, and then was ushered back into camp. This was an opportunity that she couldn't decline. She wouldn't get in trouble if she was with Blazingstar, and she would be safer with the leader than she would be alone, afterall, since their was animals that probably would want to hurt her, which she didn't want.