View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Of course, darling." He purred, brushing his tail alongside the she cat and enjoying the feel of her pelt. She certainly was a pretty feline. She was one of the most attractive he had seen since Iris. Nyx was pretty, but her personality was what had kept him there. Not her appearance. She was a pretty feline, but she wasn't the type of gorgeous that Barracuda normally targeted. "I couldn't be more ready." The flirtatious purr sounded in his throat, as he entwined her tail with his own, keeping his body carefully near hers. It was a half-possessive, half-sweet movement. That one movement was something that brought she cats near him most of the time. The cats he flirted with generally were good at understanding when someone was flirting with them. Bubbles was a slight exception, she hadn't seemed to understand quite as much as the others. Unlike Iris, who had invited him into her room, Bubbles had sent him down the hallway to another room. The kittypet was quite gorgeous, if not naive and preciously innocent. Not really his type, personalitywise. Barracuda liked a cat that kept him going as much as he kept them going. Who would flirt back with him, or perhaps play hard to get a little - those were the best types of she cats. Tessa, so far, was keeping him going. He would stay with her as long as she kept his interest.

(yeah, sure!)
The molly's ears pricked happily as he responded, Barracuda was definitely the most attractive of the various toms she had welcomed into her home.Her pelt rippled slightly as his tail stroked across her flank. "Let's go then." Tessa's whiskers twitched constantly in anticipation as she lead the handsome tom to her abode.
(Really bad writer's block. Should I put up a finder for the kits?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!