View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss blocked blossom from her father her ears pinned against her head
" don't speak to him! He's worse then I am " she meowed angrily and Bartholomew grunted his ear flicked then he chuckled his voice was scratchy a bit deep he took a paw step forward and struck Weiss across her cheek leaving a small scratch she hissed again " Weiss what did I tell you? 1 never talk to unsophisticated kittypets like this one 2 never stray from home only on the fence and 3 I am in charge not you . Now your posture is sloppy head up and be home by moon high " he meowed angrily . Weiss had a few tears maybe one or two down her cheek . Bartholomew looked back at Blossom angrily
" hmph " he meowed and ran back to the fence now leaping over it. Weiss bared her teeth and yelled which sounded more like a yowl
Blossom frowned and anger burned inside of her. She shouted to Weiss's father from the other side of the fence. "Do you think you can treat your daughter and other cats like that? I would call that unsophisticated. If you can't treat other cats with respect, I don't think you should be raising any children. In fact, I don't think you should speak to anyone until you get your attitude checked. Actually, maybe you should stay inside and be pampered while others suffer because you'd only end up making things worse. Instead of judging other cats for being 'unsophisticated', you should help make sure that they get a nice home, food, and water so that they're at your 'level'," Blossom ranted, taking in a deep breath. "You should look at yourself and make a change before you start changing others. Because right now, you're in no state to try to 'help' others. In fact, you're just going to make the world as selfish as you!" Her whole body shook. She was not nearly done with this cat, "do you even know what kindness is? You don't know the backgrounds of these cats that you bully. You don't know what they've been through to become like they are. I'm sure you have a good reason why you're this self-centered, but not being willing to change it is truly selfish." Blossom wanted to say more, but she shut her mouth, mulling over what she had just said. "I'll I'm saying is that you need to get your act together before you try to change other people. If you improve yourself perhaps you’ll have a different view on things than you have now." She held her head high, and glared at the tom through the cracks in the fence. Blossom wasn't going to attempt to cool herself down because most likely, something would just rile her up again.

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.