View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss pantted she watched it go by and tilted her head
" everything has a purpose . Somethings can't do anything but run " she meowed and looked down thinking of her past she was lost in thought for a while looking at the blade of grass her left ear twitched
is this what I want? To run? Not to face my problems? No it's not running I'm just gathering myself .
" yes as long as we stick together were fine " she meowed and started walking her blue eyes seemed to glow in the shadows giving them even more of a cold feeling
" shame it took so long to rescue me from the guilt that you used to tie me to your family tree I guess your training failed your not in charge I'm free. " she sang her voice rang in the air
Blossom stood awkwardly, listening to Weiss sing. As she analyzed the words of the tune, the meaning became clear. She no longer felt tied to her father, she felt free. Blossom swayed as the notes flew through the air, warming the cool breeze. She felt as if her heart would burst with compassion, for she wanted to comfort Weiss for the rest of her days. "Wiess," Blossom interrupted guiltily. She had a burning question that had been in the back of her mind ever since they met. "We... are we friends? I feel like we are, but is it official? I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I've known you since I was little. I want to be friends, but I don't want to press the title onto you," she whispered quietly.

As she waited for a reply, she looked at the twinkling stars. Some say they're souls waving at the living. Blossom personally believed they were mocking her. They were free and had lived their life with no regrets, but she was stuck in a never-ending cycle. The sun rose and set every day, it seemed predictable. Then something happened and turned the world upside down, and shook everyone around. Blossom felt like today was one of those fateful days. One of those days where any choice she made affected her entire life. One of those days where every footstep of an ant shook the whole ground. One of those days where a fly buzzing threw soundwaves across the world. Blossom suddenly felt the need to measure every single one of her actions, making sure she wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, she felt like she had put enough people in danger to save herself. It was time to become selfless. When she was growing up, that was the only thing she had ever wanted to be. She wanted to put her life on the line to save others, and she didn't want them to have to pay her back. Maybe that was why she had wanted to join a clan for so long; she had liked the idea of each cat helping the whole clan. Blossom smiled blissfully and looked back into the deep sky.

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.