View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: One Cat’s Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Emperor Xan awoke next to his Empress. He got up-growling at his now old bones which ached from the stiff position that he slept in. He flicked his tail and padded to the huge opening in his huge log den. He stretched-soon regretting it and jumped up on top of the log to get to the rocks that led down to the ground. The orange tom,that was growing white hairs, padded to the healers den. “Poppy.” ( @Role ) his husky voice mewed into the cave.

Sorry to bother but I think Blaze should be a guard. I'm sorry I have picky issues.
Prince Ace woke when his father was padding out of the den. He figured that he would wake up to. Seeing that if he where to become Emperor soon, he would have to be responsible. The muscular tom got up and stretched. And followed the same path his father took to get outside. He then took a piece of prey and began to eat it.

Open

Blinx woke behind the waterfall in the slaves den. She sighed and stretched. She knew she wouldn’t be able to get out until the gaurd that’s as guarding let her go.

Nova got out of her den and padded over to her Brother, she dipped her head in greeting, ``Morning brother, nice day isn't it?`` She mewed and took a plump vole.

Blaze got out of the den and stretched.

Open

Last edited by Mystic; December 10th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.