View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(ok then~looks at large knife in hands and tosses it aside)"im lightnignscale this is ender nice to meet you,sorry about the attack"he said looking at onyxstike and then ender"why are you here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He flicked his ear as he looks at the tom... a handsome fellow, small but looks like he can put up a fight. Sharp tongue won’t take anything from anyone. He ... laughs a bit at the little nickname he was given by the tom. “ forgive, I am not exactly a part of their little peace yet. I’m still learning the ways. I am not used to normal welcomes. “ he says in his dark husky voice. “Like the deputy said I am Ender a new member of this little clan. A pleasure..” he says with a small bow.
(Do I sense a ship Sas? XD)
Onyxstrike dismissed the attack and turned his attention to the tom who had attacked him. “The pleasure is mine Ender, and what? Deputy? Is this one of those outrageous Clans? If it’s not then I’m gonna make like Enders personality and split because I’d be highly disappointed. “ he joked. He had heard myths of them but told everyone that they were fairytales. He secretly believed in them though. They sounded like the best thing in the world. A clan, fighting for each other and knowing smelne has your back, it’s something Onyxstrike hax always wished for. Trust, companionship.