View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Blazingstream made his way out of the warriors den with a big long yawn as he had just woken up. The tom looked around the camp clearing for any familiar faces, but it was kinda hard, since he didn't really know anyone is Riverclan. Some cats were unknown to him. not even their names rung a bell. With a shake of his head he rushed over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a trout. He took it back over to the warrior's den sitting down as he took the first bite.
@Mad-Hatter
Cloudflight sat in a tree, watching as a tom padded out of the warriors den. She watched as he began to eat silently. She decided to socialize, after all, she wanted to be a good-natured cat. She leaped from the tree, skipping her way over to the cat. "Hi, I'm Cloudflight," she said, unsure of how to continue. She stayed silent, the fumes from the kill pile drifting to her nose. Her whiskers twitched. She wanted to say something more, but bit her tongue. Her problem had always been that she spoke too much, she was too friendly. Cats had told her that she needed to 'shut her trap' quite often. She sat down, relieving her weight from her joints. She was a bit young to have joint pain, but she guessed it was from her unusual way of walking that put stress on her muscles. She shifted her weight from one foot to the next as she walked, but she somehow made it seem normal. It had often slowed her down, but she didn't mind much. After all, I was born like this for a reason. Everything has a purpose. She told herself. It was what her mother had always told her, so she believed it with her heart. She brought her attention back to the tom, who was currently eating a trout.