Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom blinked at the sudden change in mood, but obeyed the cat, following her. She couldn't help but wonder what was running through Weiss's mind, or how she was feeling. Her face showed no emotion, but the tone of her voice startled Blossom. "Weiss, are you... okay?" Blossom asked, unsure how to phrase her words from her thoughts. She looked at the distressed cat with worry apparent in her eyes. She felt pity for her, but said nothing more in fear of spiking her anger.
no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )