View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Blazingstream looked at Cloudflight, a bit surprised that she had walked over here to say hello to him. I don't know quite what to say? Ah! Just say hello back and don't forget to tell her your name. Without a moment's hesitation he found the urge to meow "Oh Hi. I'm Blazingstream." There we go nice and slow. One step at a time and you'll be fine enough to actually talk to her. Blazingstream let out a light smirk as he took another bite out of the trout. "So how have you been lately?" asked Blazingstream, trying to keep his cool in front of another cat. The tom took a few more bites before pushing the rest to the side. "If you want you can have the rest." He meowed, giving his paw a few licks to get the wet fish off.
"No thank you. I already ate, but I appreciate your kind gesture. I am doing quite well. Today is a clear, sunny day, and I'm excited just to be here!" Cloudflight said happily. Oops! Not again, you spoke too much. Just take it easy, and I should be good. She sat up a bit straighter and said, "sorry... how are you? You seem nice. You seem happy, does the fish taste good?" No! Too casual. She inwardly sighed. I don't have a knack for this, do I? Cloudflight looked back up at the tom. What was his name? Ah yes, Blazingstream. What a curious name. How in the world could a stream be on fire? I wonder how he got his name. Huh, maybe if I ask all these questions to myself... I won't feel the need to ask them out loud! She still felt the urge to ask everything on her mind, but she managed to keep it inside.