View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:44 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

relieved to hear fords voice she was banging out questions instantly "Where was I las night? What was I doing? Who was I with?" she suddenly asked giving him no time to really say much else as she walked towards the bathroom and passed the mirror but as she did somthing caught her eye. She suddenly turned and faced the mirror her jaw dropping and her phone falling out of her hand into the sink, "WHAT!" she shrieked grabbing her head and feeling her hair which was now dyed red and down to the arch of her back. "N- N- N- No what happened!" she cried out feeling her hair and the new piercings that appeared all over her body. She swallowed the bile rising in her throat and shakily picked up the phone... "What... Happened... To my hair?"
Tord almost wanted to snap that he knew nothing, but he was interrupted by the many questions he was being asked. He was waiting for her to stop saying things, he was opening his mouth to say something to her, but he heard a clang and flinched, waiting in almost an annoyed silence. Let her ponder these kinds of things, he told himself, too confused to really care. He could hear Aspen worrying about...whatever she was worrying about. A moment later, he heard the phone being picked up again, and a question being asked to him. “I have no idea,” He said simply, having gotten slightly unnaturally annoyed at Aspen. “Do you need me to come over?” he asked, his voice still lacking emotion, as he was no idea how to feel.