View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
@littleChristmasdragon @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here