View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:08 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.
"Oh, it's an herb I particularly like. It always works wonders on stiff joints. And on injuries. It's also fairly easy to use, like Marigold, you just have to make a poultice out of it." The old tom explained, a spark of passion flashing in his eyes as he made show of his knowlegde. "To find some we'll need to find grassy places, preferably next to some kind of water source ..." He trailed off, looking around and perking his ears to try and find the gurgle of water. He heard it faintly, though maybe it was closer than he thought. His hearing had diminished a bit over the years, though he'd never admit it to himself. Before he had encountered the clan, he had seen a river coursing through what he assumed was also part of their territory.
With a flick of his tail he indicated which way he was going, and continued on. "Come to think of it, we could also fetch some stinging nettle if we happen to come across some of it ...oh, and tansy ... some thyme could be useful too ..." The Medicine Cat kept rambling on, not even watching to see if Ravenpaw was listening to him or not, though a part of him was sure that she was listening.

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 13th, 2017 at 08:09 AM.