View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:52 AM

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

(So since Sage's two main personalities have been roleplayed, I think I'll choose the shy one as opposed to his typically flirty and brave one.)

Sage's eyes fluttered open. He was gazing up at a white ceiling with a flickering light just above him. He tilted his head and looked to the side, seeing familiar white walls and bars covering a window. The same bed with a thin mattress and a tattered blanket, the same door to the outside. Dread settled in Sage's stomach as he realized where he was. Was it all just a dream? He got up unsteadily, staring at the fresh wounds littered all over his body. Shards of glass were next to him and surprisingly he was... clean. He looked up as the door open, flinching as the warm light poured into the cold room.

"Sage? I heard a crash, what happened?" An unnaturally warm voice came from the top of the stairwell. The man leaning over the railing had a concerned frown on his face and surprisingly looked... happy to see him, unlike the usual anger that came from just looking at Sage. His eyes were a beautiful blue to offset Sage's green eyes, and his long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He had a small scar on one cheek, which wasn't there before. His eyes landed on the glass and the cuts littering Sage's hands and his eyes widened. "Oh dear. Let me go get the first-aid kit." He rushed out of the room.

"What?" Sage said faintly, blinking. Looking closer, there were shards of glass in his hands as well- any other scars he remembered weren't there. He blinked in surprise and stood there silently. He felt his phone in his pocket, but he didn't pull it out. His hands hurt enough as it was- if James was really going to go get the first-aid kit, then he would have to wait for James to treat the wounds.

"Got it!" James shouted triumphantly, and Sage flinched uncharacteristically at the loud sound. He wasn't typically scared of anything, but the racing heart and sweaty palms alerted him that he was scared. Bile rose in his throat and dread settled in his stomach as James descended the stairs, heading straight for him. "I'm just going to pull out the glass and use some disinfectant." He explained calmly to Sage as if he knew what Sage was thinking. He cupped Sage's face in his hand and gently kissed him on the forehead. "Don't be scared, love. I'm not Naruto." He said softly before beginning to treat Sage carefully. "What were you doing back down here, darling?"

(So, in this timeline I assume that Naruto had been the abusive one and James saved Sage from Naruto instead of the other way around.)