View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter was already there his eyes widened when he saw the little one. And he immediately begins to hug them both “ you’re alright! Do you know what’s happening? I don’t have any scars. Killer is ... nice and Naruto is no where to be found.” He says as he grabs his head feeling like he was losing his mind “ what’s happening...”

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “
"I dont know... My hair is brown... My mom and kid is alive..." Skye said looking at Leslie who wanted to be put down. "Down mommy. Down." she cried out, "No Leslie!" skye said, "take her for a second." she said nudging the kid towards him.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; December 13th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.