Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Beau | @Constellation | @Role | @Crybaby (At the Disco) | @NightWarrior4Life | @SpiralWhirl | @Rubinaito

This is what she's been looking forward to do, practically begging to do. For once, the angry, unfriendly she-cat was grinning as bright as can be, her teeth gritting together with the force of the grin and her pupils slightly dilated with excitement as she trekked along with Passionblaze and two other warriors, though none of them were particularly on her mind at the moment. The only thing on her mind was Windclan. Oh how she hoped they would start something, give her a reason to sink her claws into their tawny pelts and show them the true strength of Thunderclan, make them wish they never declared war on them. That's what excited Cormorantstone, that's what made her want to go on patrols to the Windclan border, because she wanted something to happen.
The bulky, thick muscles on the she-cat rippled with each movement, her pawsteps not as quiet as the other warriors or deputy's, it was as if she didn't even care about trying to stealth her way to the border. Maybe she even wanted a Windclan patrol to know they were coming, just to see what would happen. No, she wouldn't do that, not deliberately, she was loyal to her clan and would listen to what both Snowstar or Passionblaze told her to do. She just wasn't particularly good at being quiet. And when they did reach the border, Cormorantstone was the one to stand closest to it, peering heavily into the Windclan side, her tail flicking back and forth, almost lashing as she waited, hoped to see a patrol show up, her claws itching for a fight. She wouldn't be the one to start one, but boy if they started it, you bet your hide she would throw herself into it regardless of what anyone said.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?