View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw nodded He’s the only elder. Right, don’t forget this herb. she paused,” Sting nettle? I haven’t heard of that...or thyme. Sorry- I was self-taught from the stash of herbs left behind in the den.” She meowed appologetically.
"Stinging Needle." The tom corrected. "We don't necessarily need it, per say ... but it's pretty useful when mixed with the Comfrey roots we have to find. Also, thyme can get in handy when dealing with stressed cats, wether they are injured themselves or not ..."
He sniffed the air around him, trusting his still perfectly working nose instead of his ears, and by the smell of damp dirt close to them, he could tell they were close to their destination.

Once the river was in sight, Swiftowl looked around for some comfrey. He walked alongside the river shore, sniffing about and looking at all the plants around, when he noticed some feverfew. "Ah !" He exclaimed, his tail showing his moderated excitement." That one could come in handy ! It's feverfew, and as its name suggest, it can be used to bring down fevers ! An easy one to remember, for sure !"

He went on to grab some in his mouth, and trotted along some more, when he finally recognized the comfrey. He carefully placed the feverfew onto a rather dry spot, and started digging to get the roots. "Come help me with this, Ravenpaw !"

-
@Redwood Sienna @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw had yelped when a tom came crashing down from a tree, rabbit in tow. She had taken a battle stance, but had gone back to a casual one when she understood that the situation was ... somewhat ... under control.

She had awaken from her nap, and though she still felt sore from the fight they had had with Greenvine, and their encounter with the other Clan and all these newcomers showing up still left her in a daze, she decided she'd try to hunt not far from the camp. But she guessed she needed to have Flyingspirit's permission first ... though it seemed her mentor was rather .. busy.

She would have continued to talk with the new apprentice, but it seemed the tom had gotten back to the den, and she decided she had spent too much time in there for the time being.

Sighing, she sat down, having nothing better to do.

[Open]

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 14th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.