View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Trappedpaw saw Magpiepaw sit down, he walked out of the den and sat with her. "Everything okay?" He asked.
( Accidentally ships Magpiepaw and Trappedpaw)
The apprentice muffled a surprised squeak when Trappedpaw came near her. "Um ..." She stared at the other apprentice like a prey would to a warrior, before she gave herself a mental smack. "Oh, yes, I'm ... okay. Just a little ... overwhelmed, I suppose."
She sighed, reminiscing the first few days of the clan, when she had been found by Dragonstar as she was alone, after she had run away from her previous clan. "It just seems like time ... flies." She giggled slightly as she realized she had showed part of her black wings when she said that last words, subcounsciouly making a pun. A pretty bad one at that ...

"Also, despite all the activity ... I'm kinda bored. Well, was. Thanks for coming to talk to me even though we basically just met when I ... woke up panicked. Not my best moment." She laughed though she stared awkwardly at her paws, wondering if she was talking too much again.

(Aha, the curse of shipping. Nobody's safe. Nobody ! But if you wanna make this a thing, or just a silly crush, go for it. (though Magpie's 10 moons if you wanna know, so ...) )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded and started digging around the comfrey root pulling it up, and began to struggle to separate the roots with her teeth.
Swiftowl watched as Ravenpaw struggled, but decided not to help. After all, his apprentice had to figure this one on her own. She'd get around, eventually. He went back to work, spotting some other herbs that he decided he'd bring back and tell about to Ravenpaw once they got back to the den, as he didn't want to disturb her work.
"Fetch a dozen of these, and then we'll be clear to go back to camp." The old tom told her from the place he had been wandering to, looking at some ivy leaves he could use for transportation.

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 14th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.