View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(I kind of want Ginger to still be bossy, but really protective of Orange.)
GingerFrost trotted over to the two mollies, his eyes glinting with interest as they moved over Dawnfall's beautiful body. "Hello beautiful," The tom purred, before turning to his sister, "Orangepetal," GingerFrost meowed in greeting, "How has your day been?" He inquired, he had no suspicions that his sister had been disrespectful or arrogant, she was a good little she-cat, who understood how a molly should act.
(Oh that's a good idea! "Good little she-cat" sorry that made me laugh. I image him sitting there patting her on the head and saying that. XD)

Downfall rolled her eyes as Gingerfrost called her beautiful as a greeting. But she stayed quiet for the moment her tail twitching in announce.
Orangepetal smiled at her brother. "My day's going well." She answered. "How is yours?" She asked him her tone sweet. Her green eyes sparking in the sunlight.
Dawnfall started to clean her face running her paw smoothly over it then licking her paw again. She didn't want to stars fight in front of Orangepetal but she would if she thought she needed to. I bet he's the father of more then haft the kits in ShadowClan. She thought keeping her blue gaze sharp on Gingerfrost. Does he have no dignity? She wondered as she pulled her paw over her ear again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all