View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I got to get off after this.)

Dawnfall scuffed and let her fur lie flat again. "Yeah more like toms need mollies." She mumbled under her breath. This she-cat would never be Told other ways. Toms and Mollies were equine and no cat in there right mid believed other whys. Orangepetal had an excuse but Dawnfall would show her other whys. Some how.
Orangepetal nodded. "Yes, they do." She agreed with her brother her green eyes still bright. Hearing ThornPath's voice she turned and dipped her head to the tom, who was the father of her kits. Dipping her head respectfully as if he was her leader, She meowed greeting. "Hello, Thornpath."
Dawnfall couldn't believe her friend was so submissive to the toms. But kept her muzzle shut to she what happened.
GingerFrost nodded in appreciation to Orangepetal, his tail gently touching his sister on the shoulder.
ThornPath strode over to Orangepetal, his intense eyes staring into her.
(Is she pregnant with the kits? If they already had them, we should probably do a finder for them.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!