View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 12:42 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Smile Re: WindClan Clearing

(for pathos)
Goldenpaw blinked slightly as she shuffled her paws "M-maybe we could run into them if we go out....?" Making that seem like a question she released a soft sigh shaking her head a tad bit. "if you want to go out hunting still" she said rather quickly not wanting to force the tom to do something he wasn't comfortable with......er any more then what he was. Flattening her ears she crouched down into a laying position covering hear ears with her paws. "I mean I understand if you don't want too..... You're a busy cat after all er.... yeah" She mumbled clearing her throat at the end. Glancing up slightly she shuffled her white paw forward barely touching the ravens foot. Smiling weakly she grew quiet peeking at him in the corner of her eyes. Not entirely sure on how she feels for the other she couldn't help but like being around him. Seeing him be all nervous around her gave her the perspective of his rather cute side. Purring faintly at the thought she began to giggle softly at herself as she rolled onto her back her paws outstretched in front of her like she was running. Her blue gaze showed a sudden warmth looking all about the clearing. Feeling the pale sunlight heat up her bellyfur she closed her eyes a bit waiting for her friend to respond to her question she began to hum softly her tail tapped along with that. In hopes that she wasn't making matters worse she let out another sigh mid hum stealking a quick look towards Ravenpaw.

Last edited by lilith; October 9th, 2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: length