View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs darkly, his eyes glowing dangerously. “ father... I’m not a fool like you. The kingdom trusts me relays on me. They see me as the good king, the best king they ever had. Kits look up to me. Elders speak stories of my acts.... and they don’t know a thing about the death of the deputy. They still think dragon kingdom did it. “ he laughs softly “ oh how wrong they are. “ he says as he stands up his red eye glowing dangerously and madly as he simply smiles darkly at his father “ I will not fail like you have father. You’re plan was of use to me but with new kits on the way. I will act on my own grounds. “ he says with a soft purr “ but don’t worry I will make you proud “
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Great! Tanks youz~
(I got Duskstorm in Fox kingdom if you need a love interest for Squirrelstar.)

Fangstar hissed at his son his tail lashing. "If you think I'm such a fool why do you bother come back here every night?" He asked with a growl. "Get on with your plan but don't bother look to me for help tell you have suffered a lesson." He spat his eyes narrowed.

(My Computer is acting up so I can't type as long posts. Sorry!)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all