View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost nodded in appreciation to Orangepetal, his tail gently touching his sister on the shoulder.
ThornPath strode over to Orangepetal, his intense eyes staring into her.
(Is she pregnant with the kits? If they already had them, we should probably do a finder for them.)
(I was thinking she'd have 2 litters already born and one on the way? They don't all have to be ThornPath's but, we should put a finder out for them. I can change anything you want/need me two.)

Orangepetal looked up at Thornpath. Did she do something to upset him? She hoped not, he could be abusive when he wanted to. But Orangepetal was raised to be submissive to toms and he was one. "Did you need something from me?" She asked him quietly looking up at the tall tom with her green eyes.
Dawnfall watched her closely but also kept an eye on Gingerfrost, she didn't trust him. Just something about him made her leery though she'd never admit it. She'd rather he just left him alone. She wanted to go but she didn't want to leave Orangepetal with the two toms who didn't respect mollies.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all