Old December 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Land of the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Name: Spiral or `Bittersweet`
Looks: Boop
Personality: Spiral is what you call Bittersweet. Hence the nickname. She is outgoing and kind to her pack, always bring a positive outlook to problems inside the pack. She picks logical over emotional really, but really she looks sweet. Doesn't she? Well the bitter part is for any species or anything out of her pack. It like a light switch. Spiral becomes cold and stern to the outsider and will make sure to show her disgust. She can be hated by anything outside her pack. The parts that don't change is that she picks logical over emotional any day, Spiral will still be a bit clueless sometimes and serious. Of course she is less serious when around her pack because she will joke around sometimes. Spiral is somewhat a coward but tries to keep up her cold personality to the `outsiders`. She hates letting others getting close and despise love.
Pack: Spring or Fall
Role in pack: Alpha or Healer
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: Nope, but she is open for one! Totally up for forbbien love... because it always happen.
Skills: Spiral is creative with her moves and is unpredictable in battle, while being quick on her feet.
Weaknesses: Someone close to her can easily break her and battle wise she can be easily crushed.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nah
Questions: Naahh
Anything I missed or concerns: Nahahaahahahah

Name: DNA but nicknamed Gene
Looks: Bop
Personality: DNA is the definition of trickster. He is carefree loves playing tricks to see their annoyed expression. He can be a bit annoying but DNA doesn't even care if you call him that. He encourages rebels and fun. However he doesn't fight or heal. Which means DNA actually will not fight at all even to defend himself. It just his beliefs but he kind of fears it. He never said why but if he ever was he wouldn't run but avoid it. DNA can easily snap and get frustrated with almost anything. Wolves avoid him because he is what you can call the delinquent. The wolf who pranks others and causes trouble. DNA doesn't take these seriously enough but he is kind if you get past his annoying jokes and tricks.
Pack: Summer
Role in pack: Anything is fine
Mate? If no mate have a crush?: No crush but Open, must be male!
Family?: DNA family is unknown but just assuming they are deceased from the forest fire. (Feel free to be one that secretly made it out of the forest fire. )
Skills: DNA doesn't mind hunting so he is pretty good at swimming and hunting.
Weaknesses: He won't defend himself and doesn't fight.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Nope
Questions: Noppppeeee
Anything I missed or concerns: Nah
Accepted!! Random question would like any of my peeps as a mate ? :3