View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I was thinking she'd have 2 litters already born and one on the way? They don't all have to be ThornPath's but, we should put a finder out for them. I can change anything you want/need me two.)

Orangepetal looked up at Thornpath. Did she do something to upset him? She hoped not, he could be abusive when he wanted to. But Orangepetal was raised to be submissive to toms and he was one. "Did you need something from me?" She asked him quietly looking up at the tall tom with her green eyes.
Dawnfall watched her closely but also kept an eye on Gingerfrost, she didn't trust him. Just something about him made her leery though she'd never admit it. She'd rather he just left him alone. She wanted to go but she didn't want to leave Orangepetal with the two toms who didn't respect mollies.
(Dawn is a good friend.)
ThornPath's eyes narrowed, "That is yet to be seen." He meowed forcefully, giving the she-cat a lick between the ears, but the action showed no emotion or affection. It was simply a habit for ThornPath's own entertainment. GingerFrost glanced at the two, watching with interest as he wished he could get a she-cat like his sister, who would so willingly submit to him. Perhaps, given time, he could manipulate Dawnfall to do so. "So Dawnfall, tell me about yourself." He said it casually, though as usual, it came out like an order.
(Bump @Fuzzyfeline )

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 20th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.