View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
"Hmm?" Aella swiveled around. She never had customers! "Oh, yes! Come in, have a look around. We've got lots of books! Spellbooks, cookbooks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Lots of stuff." Her heart was beating quickly. Ever since her father had passed away and given her the shop, business had gone down. The customers had enjoyed the eccentric old man, but didn't know her. She lost a lot of business, so she sounded over-enthusiastic. She smiled and put the broom in the corner. "Let me know if you need anything. Is there a specific title you're looking for?"
Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )