View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.