View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked
"No, it's pretty quiet around here. The kingdom is much smaller than it used to be because of the new laws. It's just... I don't know. But this place doesn't get much business now. There aren't much other job choices out there either. I suppose I could add some stuff to my chop instead of just books, but I don't know what," Aella said, taking the coins and placing the book into the other girl's hands. "I didn't quite catch your name. I'm Aella. Nice to meet you," she said and stuck out her hand.