View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!
"That's true." She replied. When the dragon was taken out, she put her hands on her cheeks and her wings flapped slightly in excitement. "Awwww...Its A-dor-ABLE!" She smiled. She reached a hand out to pet it. "I love it. I think I'm able to train it." She looked up at the shop keeper. "How much?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT
The queen cleared her throat as she pulled out the scroll with her decrees written in it. She smiled, thinking that these would surely keep her kingdom under control. Her husband was out to go check on her- their people. She spoke loudly on her balcony, seeing a crowd of lowly townspeople at her feet. "In response to the recent crime rise, there is a reminder of the laws. They are as follows: No same-sex couples, no mating outside of race, no stealing, murder, or vandalism, shopkeepers must have their shops open for eight hours, and no one no one is allowed out during curfew except dreamwatchers. Curfew is from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. In order to keep outlaws to a minimum, more laws are being enforced. They are as follows: Any act of rebellion or treason will result in immediate hanging (OOC: your character won't die if you don't want them to), if any weapons are found in the possession of darklings they will be sent to the dungeon for life in imprisonment. Any failure to follow these laws will result in necessary punishment."
@CinnamonCookie
@littleChristmasdragon
@Cheshire cat
@SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
@BTS.official.__
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Dawn sneered and walked back into the castle, skin crawling from interacting with lowly people. Even her servants were cleaner than them. Queen Dawn Mirasol walked past her daughter's room. If anyone found out about her, she wouldn't hesitate to put them to death. No one could find out about her mixed-breed daughter. Dawn told herself that the gene came from Arell's side of the family. She couldn't accept anything else.
Fluff heard the queen's words, as she nodded slightly at them, accepting the laws. She was a Dreamwatcher after all.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 18th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.