View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

After the meeting with his mother, Honeythistle started to lead Cloudstrike towards the nursery. His initial plan was to help her get settled in; this would be the home she should get used to. The smells she needed to soak in. Most importantly, she needed to observe the other queens, because she will officially be a queen once she have his kits. A purr rumbled endearingly from his throat as he caught site of his small kits. Albeit huddled in a corner playing around. Normally, he would be joining in the fun, as it was the only time when he allowed himself to loosen up; to play the good father role. But, he came here for a specific reason. He wanted Cloudstrike to her nestled in, possibly meet the other queens. Socialize with them. Make friends. Stay in a Molly's face. The Tom turned back his head to get a good glimpse at the beauty beside him, just to make sure she didn't wander off anywhere. Then, he turned back around, in a corner of the den he could make out the silver lining of a well-built molly. His green eyes lit up immediately. Wasn't it a joy to see her? He knew he had been neglecting her - and, obviously it wasn't on purpose - he didn't want to steal too much of her attention away from their darling kit, Daturakit. Although, Daturakit was soon about to become an apprentice just like his other small ones, Twilight, Nightfall, and Evening. "Hmm," maybe it wouldn't be so bad to introduce Cloudstrike to her new sister wife. Especially since the pretty burmilla was laying right there. "Cloudstrike, come on. I want you to meet Pearlstream. She's my other mate." He said this with a casualty. As if it were the most normal in the world as he sauntered his way towards the other queen. Being the affectionate tom he was, he bent down his head to give her a few tender licks to alert her of his presence.

@Beau | @Mystical