View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolf gulp, his ears lowering a little. "Not f-from my exp-pirence." He said. Speaking a little louder from before, but still it was mumbled. He had seen humans at least once a week but they never had tried catching him. Wondering if not a lot of humans show up around here. That gave him some comfort, a small smile grew on his lips before disappearing. The Eevee remembered his experience with his trainer. It was a Eevee trainer but.. a bit brutal. He only needed a Espeon to have all the Eevee's evolutions but the thing is, Wolf wouldn't evolve. Which ended up him being overworked and he barely even won a battle. What his trainer did was that they didn't keep doubles, if they found a stronger pokemon than a one they already had, they kept that one and traded or free the other pokemon. Wolf was overworked for two years until set free. Shivering at the thought.
Fire shook her head no, "I think I would burn down all the `precious` leaves." Which would be on purpose. Shrugging, "I'll run and you climb. Running is my specialty beside battles." She said. Spinning her stick around a little, burning a little leaf. "Bad luck." She mumbled, before looking at Sandra. "Lead the way~" Fire said, ready to run.
Webster instantly understood. Some trainers were cruel and unjust. He had heard of how some trainers left Charmanders out in the rain. A cruel death. If the flame were to go out on a Charmander, Charmeleon, or Charizard, it would die. That flame is like a heart. And like a heart, it is necessary. Webster looked up at Wolf, a sadness glittering in his eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that. Come inside a bit more, I have some food back here," he mumbled. Webster scuttled to the back, rummaging through several berries. He picked out a big blue Oran Berry and carried it back to Wolf.

Sandra felt a shiver run up her spine. The image of leaves burning gave her chills. As if on cue, Fire touched a leaf with her stick, and it immediately combusted. A bit nauseous, Sandra was eager to leave the "crime scene." Sandra leaped to the next branch. "I'll take you to my home. Maybe my friend saw your friend pass by," she called, already leaping away.