View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was a shame that a rabbit moved faster than a Windclan cat. Where windclanners were meant to become one with the wind. As Lynxpaw sprinted toward the small thing, using all the strength mustered into his legs to go after it. He tried to focus on what Hunterfang taught him...but even those thoughts were brushed aside into nothingness. Lynxpaw thudded his claws heavily against the ground, uplifting dust from below him. When it Clouded his vision, Lynxpaw began to splutter, so he stopped in his tracks. Obviously, his target got away - which sucked. He thought he had it this time. "Oh, man!" He growled. "Hunterfang would had been so proud of me," The apprentice's ears began to droop at the thought of his older brother taking satisfaction that Lynxpaw was taking his training seriously instead of flirting with every pretty face that caught his interest. Lynxpaw kicked a small pebble with his paw, watching it for a moment as it rolled about. Now, if anyone knew Lynxpaw, they would know how playful he is. Once that pebble bounced away, it became a game. Soon enough, he crouched to the ground, moving slowly towards the abiotic piece of nature. "I've finally cornered my prey," he snarled, playfully. Then, pranced forward to lock the pebble in his claws. This satisfied Lynxpaw, greatly. He repeated his actions. Using his paw to flung the pebble, then bouncing after it. "I don't know why it's much easier to catch a pebble than a rabbit." He scowled, giving the pebble a small kick once more. Maybe, it was because he needed more practice on hunting than flirting....just maybe. That sudden thought made the tom laugh loudly. Him? Needing more hunting training than flirting? Humorous! If Lynxpaw was honest, he preferred hunting for the ladies instead of the prey. So, once again Lynxpaw threw himself at the pebble.

@Sage | @Mystical
@Mystical

Rowanpaw opened his maw slightly and tested the air for any scent of prey. His hopes of catching prey for his clan declined as he picked up no signs of prey. He sighed and fluffed up his pelt against the bone-chilling cold. The small, lanky tom flexed his claws and decided to continue his search for prey. As his paws skidded over the cold ground below him, he heard a voice coming from every direction. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Rowanpaw called. There was no answer so he shrugged and continued on. It's probably just the wind. Scuffling noises came from somewhere beyond the wilted bushes behind him, voices were also heard from the bushes. This time Rowanpaw decided to investigate. There was, indeed, a cat behind the bushes, talking to himself. Rowanpaw couldn't help himself but scoff at the sight. The cat was a tomcat, and a familiar one at that. He had seen this tom around camp, once or twice.Rowanpaw usually wasn't the type to intrude, but this time he just could not help himself. He strode into the small clearing and bore a half smirk as he spoke, "That's because pebbles are uh dead and can't move, while rabbits are uh living and can." Rowanpaw teased.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; December 19th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.