Old December 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Ugh, sometimes it's a nightmare....although it usually makes finding mates easy, although I'm a traveler myself, so I...haven't really tried to find anyone yet....so what's it like being able to fly? I bet the views are great from way up there!" She said, smiling. She smiled as she bit into the second half of the candy, glancing at some of the different types, before slowly tanking a light pink one, which turned out to be flavored like a pecan berry, which she really enjoyed. "And where do you manage to find such good Candies? In all of my years of traveling, I've never had any as good as these!" She said, looking into the eyes of the legendary Pokemon.

[Boop @SpiralWhirl ]
"Mates? Yuck! " Glacier shook her head, grabbing a bright green squishy square. When she bit into it she recoiled in disgust, spitting it out. "Not always good!" She muttered. However it had a sour taste to it but bitter also, with a mix of leaves. "You keep travelin! Flying? Beautiful.. it really is. I mean you can see everything, plus it is fast. However being clumsy is... horrible." She said, her smile grew even bigger when she talked about flying. Glacier shrugged a little, "I can't take credit for that. Trade is the one who sends me and I get rocks in return. Trade is the Trading king! And is horrifying because... well... I don't know what he is." Glacier said, remembering Trade. She never seen him in person. "No one knows his real name nor appearance. " She said, trying to remember if she had any clues on what he looked like. "So I call him Trade."

(xD I picture Trade being one of the smallest pokemon for some strange reason. )

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc