Old December 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Tradeing king, eh? And he gives you rocks in return? I think the term for that is Ripoff king. " she said, smiling. "And there's gotta be some rumors about him.....in fact, if all he gives you is rocks, than I bet he is just mean old Ratatta!" She said, laughing. "Sometimes I wondered what It would be like to fly, although Then I realize it's probably more work than its worth, having to take care of the wings and all...." she said with a sigh. "And speaking of wings, are yours okay? I could probably run down to the nearest Pokemart and steal some of their healing thingies, if you would like me to....although in this condition I would hate to leave you alone....then again, who am I to be talking, I'm a leafeon, the species known for hugging trees and loving peace...." she said with a sigh, looking at the candies in front of her.
(Boop @SpiralWhirl )
"I actually... ask for rocks. I collect them! All type of rare ones. Luckily Trade doesn't do ripoffs... unless you are a newcomer." Glacier said, a bit awkwardly but chuckling." A Ratatta, eh? I'll ask him if he is. " She shrugged a little, "I suppose you get used to it. I mean... being born with them or evolved into them it just feels natural. Then again I had these since I was born! Who knows what happens when someone gets wings from evolving. Hmm? No, it's fine. They are better now, just sore." She said, in as to show it was true she flapped her wings a little. Glacier chuckled, "Leafeons can be tough! Aye, who knows... Trade could be a Leafeon." She let out a fake gasp at the thought. She smiled at her, "What kind of pokemon doesn't tell what you like and who you are. Since you are what you make you. I made myself to be a... well... me. " Glacier said. Turning her head at the sounding of a twig snapping but it was nothing, well she guessed it was nothing.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc