View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Whitewhisker trotted towards his mate, gently licking her between the ears, "They're beautiful, Quailheart." The tom meowed, sitting down to watch his kits interact.

The little she-kit let out a fearsome yawn, then wiggling over towards her mother and father, her little orange eyes still clamped shut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit latched on to her mothers milk. As she suckles she kneads her mothers belly and begins to purr softly.

(Nightkits a female lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Peacockkit @Okapi
2. Tumblekit @FadingEchoes (Whitewhisker too)
3. Nightkit @Tazzy
4. Lunakit @Lonestar23
5. Ravenkit @PhantomRiderYT )
Quailheart felt a pain as she let out a yowl, a kit was born, she licked the little she-kit, then came another spasm as another kit was born, she licked the kit gently. She had three more. She sighed as she stared at her five kits,” Whitewhisker the kits are born.” She meowed (Shoot- what genders are they? Haha, biologically, as newborns don’t have gender preferences)
Quailheart glanced at Whitewhisker,” What should we name them?” She asked,” I’m thinking for the one nursing already, Nightkit or Owlkit...” (Nightkit) she smiled,” the one yawning maybe Lionkit or Tumblekit?” She paused thinking.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here