Thread: Supernatural RP
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:04 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;443064]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

She smiled and tried to cover it up she didn't want Dean to have this on his hands as well along with who knows what
" y-yeah fine just a really freaky scare crow. C-can we speed up please? " she asked her voice broke a bit from fear . what the heck did I just see?! I must be watching to much American horror story
"Okay." he sped up.

Cass shifted in his sleep.

Sam dug around in the glove box and fished through several different phones. He grabbed one, which had a glowing screen and was vibrating. He checked the caller ID before picking up. "Hey, Garth." there was a forty-five second pause as the scrawny man on the other end said something. "Okay. Yeah, we're actually heading there right now, we'll be able to kill it pretty quick. It sounds like an amateur from the way you're describing it. Well, thanks Garth. We'll be sure to take care of it. Bye." he turned to Dean. "Garth says there's a lone vampire running around Louisiana, killing mostly livestock, but it has gotten a few people too. I told him we'll take care of it."

"Mkay, Sammy. You brought the machetes, right?" Sam nodded before putting the phone back.