View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, looking at his fake scarred looked. He's not really scared. Oh well let's just play along. "Yeah let's do it tomorrow I don't feel confident enough today to cross it and by the time we get across it will be dark and time to go find a new place to stay for the night." replied Splashpool with a dip of her head. The molly felt her paws began to ache at standing for this long. "To go with it my legs are starting to hurt. I don't think I would make it that far." she shrugged, sitting down as she curled her tail around her paws.
"Woo! No bridge crossing!" The tom said with fake cheerfulness, Truefully he didn't mind staying one more night. However would he admit that? No, of course not. "Welp! Then.. I can carry you on my back." Flarestrike grinned, a little. Popping his the 'p' in Welp. That seem like a reasonable answer to the problem. He held by a teasing purr, his whiskers twitched with some amusement. "Unless you want to sleep in this wonderful grass!" He said, obviously joking. Flarestrike wasn't the kind of cat who liked to sleep in wet grass. It always tickled his pelt and caused him to have restless nights, like he didn't anyway. Their were times he did just to be near the sky, the dark night sky. The stars were more calming than a wall. Yet he usually slept on a smooth boulder if he did. He rarely did it anymore. Stretching his semi-sore limbs, his eyes looked up to the sky. Flarestrike golden eye color was like the sun, however the clouds covered it. He always thought it was a sign of something bad was going to happen while others thought it was Starclan angry. Or was that just with the moon and at gathering?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc