Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Okapi @Duskflight @Charmer

[ Sorry for the belatedness ]

Smogcloud followed the pair, eyes glazed over. They were caught up in that horrid scene in the medicine cat den, before Shinefang was the medicine cat. Themself hunched of their dying mother. Their mother laughing one last sweet laugh, because she didn’t want to die any way else. Smogcloud laughing sadly with her. If they’d had tear ducts, they’d be crying during the patrol. They were shaken out of their grief by a voice, Shinefang’s.

“I’ve got it,” they immediately volunteered, stepping forward. They dipped their smoky gray head and gently picked them up, barely gritting their teeth so it wouldn’t fall out of their mouth. Already the scent tantalized Smogcloud; just one crunch and the delicious juices would flow down their throat. They restrained themself, though. Barely.

Instead of dwelling on their past, Smogcloud looked ahead into the future. The land, overpopulated by a band of rogues, open now. What once was hostile territory could now be their territory. The prey must have repopulated by now. This could get the Clan through Leaf-Bare!
@Duskflight @Charmer @Aura
Kestrelshade was glad to know that she wouldn’t have to carry the delicious herbs. She followed close behind watching prey scampering around. It made her rather happy to see that. She wanted to hunt, but resisted the instinct.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here