View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post

The she-cat had watched her apprentice's reaction to her words. She chose not to comment on it. Despite his determined gaze and words, she still suspected her apprentice had some trouble finding where his loyalty stood.

She was confident, however, that even if as of now his heart still tied him to ThunderClan, that he'd one day cut the ties and come to see WindClan as his true and only home.
But for that to happen, she had to make him feel like he truly belonged, and make sure there was no reason for him to look back on his old life and old clan.

Her dislike for Jaypaw's previous mentor had grown when the apprentice mention the ... progress ... they had made. "Way to go and lose precious time ..." She muttered.
A particularly cold breeze went through her fur, and she was reminded of where she stood.

"Well, looks like we have some work to do then. Let's start from scratch. First step ... " She got up and stretched her limbs that had started to get numb with the cold. " ... defense."

With that last word, she pounced at her apprentice without warning, wondering what his reaction would be.

(Sorry this is so short (and kinda bad) :s, I don't have a lot of inspiration right now ...)
(No no it's great! I completely understand having a lack of inspiration, I hate those times =( )

Since his muslces were already tense from the dark thoughtr protruding from the shadows of his mind, Jaypaw was a smidge more prepared for Shiningfeather's surprise attack. Despite this, however, his yellow eyes went wide and all he could get up was both front paws before the warrior barreled into him, knocking him backwards. The two tumbled down the small hill, resulting with Jaypaw on his back and staring up at the sky. Black dots clouded his vision but the tom quickly shook them away, forcing his gaze to focus on his mentor's face.

"Okay, okay," he muttered quickly to himself, his brain racing to come up with any defense moves. He hadn't learned much, but from his play fighting days he did recall a bit of skill. As the muscle memory kicked in, the gray tom kicked up with his hind legs into Shiningfeather's soft underbelly - claws obviously sheathed - in an attempt to throw her off. Due to her size and obvious advantage of more experience, however, he was unsure how effective this would be in freeing himself.