View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

@Thistledawn
Eagleflower was headed to the Thunderclan entrance after catching some preyto give to her clan. The she-cat had been stuck in camp for a while, causing her to go a bit nuts, since everytime she wanted to leave camp her apprentice kits would ask her questions or would distract Eagleflower from leaving the camp, because they needed her help with their problems. It was a wonderful time today. Just you wait I'm going to walk in camp and get ambushed with questions.
Plumlight wasn't feeling like herself. Anxiety prickled at her paws, but she couldn't do anything to stop it. The she-cat was having trouble sleeping and found herself restless even when she tried to relax by laying in a patch of sun in the ThunderClan camp. Resting and doing nothing was the black and white she-cat's favorite things. But the anxiety growing inside of her worsened as she did nothing. This was completely new to Plumlight. She'd never felt anything like this before. However, she knew why she was feeling like this. The growing tensions between ThunderClan and WindClan was the cause. There was a battle coming and every cat knew it. Their anxiety radiated off of them in waves, impacting even the laziest and least caring cat in ThunderClan. The ThunderClan warrior found that the anxiety began to ease off the more that she moved around. She'd started making laps around the camp, but she grew tired and dizzy before too long. The she-cat eyed the camp entrance hesitantly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd left ThunderClan's camp. It might have been a quarter moon ago, but it might have also been at the most recent Gathering. She didn't feel like leaving camp. She enjoyed its safety and warmth. Whenever she left camp she felt obligated to bring back some prey because hardly any cats left without bringing back prey. Most of all, Plumlight was just lazy. She'd rather do nothing, but obviously that wasn't an option for her right now.

The young she-cat began to pad towards the camp entrance. She figured that she'd rather get a little bit of fresh air rather than just sitting around with that relentless feeling of restlessness. Her plump stomach swayed back and forth a little bit with each step. Plumlight heard whispers from kits outside the nursery wondering if she were pregnant. The black and white cat huffed. Pregnant, she thought. How ridiculous. Plumlight wasn't pregnant. She simply ate too much and exercised too little to stay in shape like the cats around her. The pacing she'd done just now was probably the most steps she'd taken in moons. She shook her head, trying to focus on getting out of camp. A new taste of air met her nose when she emerged from camp. It was strong and fresh. It was just how she remembered it from last time she was out here. But it was also colder than camp. Not even all of the flesh on her body could warm her enough to stop her from shivering. Plumlight didn't get too far away from camp before she crossed paths with Eagleflower. The green-eyed she-cat eyed the prey that dangled from Eagleflower's jaws. Her mouth watered even though she'd just eaten less than an hour ago. Plumlight dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, Eagleflower," She mewed politely, trying to manage as much of a smile as she could.

(sorry, I get really carried away with starting posts sometimes)

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic