View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"This is awesome!" Mintpaw purred enthusiastically. She got a little concerned when he stayed still and went silent, wondering for a second if he was upset. But, no! Marshjump was purring now, and it brought such a bright grin to Mintpaw's face. "Great? This is going to be absolutely amazing! I can't wait." Mintpaw trilled, rearing up slightly to rub her head under his chin before dropping back down onto all fours, her tail whisking excitedly. "So, what do we do first, huh? Or, well, not really first." Mintpaw paused, then suddenly laughed. "You know something? Nothing's really changed at all, except it's more official to everyone else, and, we won't get in trouble for going out in the territory together now." She lowered her voice so noone else would hear before raising it again. "This is... This is amazing."
The tom had to agree with his friend - nothing would change. He was the same old "Marshy" and she was the same "lil' Minty," and they were still best friends. Of course, perhaps he would have to be just a little more responsible... though it would be hard for the tom, Marshjump had always been reckless. He didn't have a reputation or anything, and thankfully he cared enough about Mintpaw to want to make sure she would stay safe. He was excited for the day when she would be a full warrior - but he was getting way ahead of himself now. She had just become an apprentice, after all! A mew of pleasure escaped the tom, and he basically wriggled with excitement at the thought of being able to explore all new places with Mintpaw. "We'll be able to do all sorts of new things now, lil' Minty! We can go to the borders, and... and we can explore so much more, and - of course I'll have to train you, but you're smart, so it'll make my job easy... and I'll be sure to make it fun, of course! We'll have lots of fun!" He put his paw against the smaller cat's back, drawing her towards him in a sort of hug, a purr rumbling in his chest and throat and a goofy smile on his maw. He was so excited. It was impossible for him to think about "looking professional" right now when he was ready to go to new places with Mintpaw. It felt like the two of them were the greatest team there ever had been, and ever would be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.