View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:53 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

@BluBunnie
Rainpaw sat in camp after eating a lizard he had caught out in the territory earlier that morning. He had gotten permission from his mentor to eat it after Rainpaw had given the queens and elder's some prey first. Rainpaw looked around the clearing, standing up as his tail began to wag side to side. Well at least hunting was good this morning. I don't think there's much out now that the hunting patrols have went out. He gave his paw a lick before drawing it over his left ear. When he was done grooming he looked around for another apprentice to talk to. He saw a she-cat around his age, letting out a light smile, making his way over to her.
The striped she cat sat with a huff, she'd just got done with her normal apprentice chores plus gotten extra hunting done. She was exhausted, she licked her chest a few times before licking her paw and running it over her ears. Her pelt was a bit dustier then usual since she hadn't stopped to take a break since this morning. Her mentor hadn't stopped pushing her lately, they thought she joked around too much. As she was grooming herself Tigerpaw noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. She recognized the tom walking towards her, she believed his name was Rainpaw. They hadn't really talked before and she wondered what he needed from her.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 24th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.