View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
The striped she cat sat with a huff, she'd just got done with her normal apprentice chores plus gotten extra hunting done. She was exhausted, she licked her chest a few times before licking her paw and running it over her ears. Her pelt was a bit dustier then usual since she hadn't stopped to take a break since this morning. Her mentor hadn't stopped pushing her lately, they thought she joked around too much. As she was grooming herself Tigerpaw noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye. She recognized the tom walking towards her, she believed his name was Rainpaw. They hadn't really talked before and she wondered what he needed from her.
Rainpaw stood in front of Tigerpaw, letting out a friendly smile. "You must be the mighty Tigerpaw! I'm rainpaw if you don't know. I just came over here to just chat with you. It get's rather lonely when your by yourself." meowed Rainpaw, hearing that he was talking a bit too much. I need to slow down on my words. Soon I won't nothing else to say, because I would have said everything already. Rainpaw sat back in embarrasement, since this is the first time he actually talked to a she-cat besides his own mother and older sister.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.