Old December 25th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Private high school stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
K! )
It was quiet at first Within the high school named Riverside high but eventually loud yells of fear was heard as a few guys were running out of dead end hallway many stay away from and eventually one of the boys was sent flying out of there as a dark angered husky voice was heard “ didn’t I tell you boys the first time!?” It Came from one of the most feared delinquents of the school known as the wolf demon but his real name is Sasuke wolfheart, a handsome man with mixed colored eyes, one amber red and the other sky blue. His hair as black as night and a bit long was always tied up in a ponytail usually tied up with a metal ring. He had a scar over his left amber eye and was always wearing his black school uniform a bit messy with two buttons open lousy showing only a peek of his powerful muscles that many women in the school are just begging to see more all except one of course. His one might say mortal enemy of the school aka the high school class president, Rachel a strong girl, who can really pack a punch and a kick if she was really angry.
To the school it was like watching a wolf take on a full blown dragon hell even a lion if you really got her mad. But now lately for some reason Sasuke has been getting himself into a lot of trouble and even been trying to speak to the cool beauty. I wonder why?
@Celestial

a feels books where nestled beneath Rachel’s arm as she walked down the steps of the school. It was lunch and she had left her friends behind to pursue something better to eat than cafeteria food. Which was very undesirable. Than suddenly she heard a noise as she trekked down the sidewalk. Like a thud on pavement. Her head turned and looked variously over her shoulder but huffed in didsaapiubtnent when she saw nothing behind her

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord