View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

@Charmer @Aura @Okapi @Deranged Llama @Roledolf

Grousestar made sure to be the one closest to the medicine cat, just in case anything happened and he needed to jump in immediately; it wasn't that he didn't trust the two warriors he had assigned to this patrol, it was more so he wanted to put himself in harms way before they could get hurt. Besides, he was a capable tom, he's only lost one of his lives so far and the clan has had plenty of hardships and battles they've gone through. And so he followed the older tom as they padded around the fallen oak and began to pad up the gentle slope, his ears angled and slowly swiveling like radars, ready to pick up any little sound that needed to be paid attention to, his head slightly raised and jaws slightly parted, pulling in scents as often as he could, sifting through them quickly and effectively.
However his concentration was broken as Shinefang stopped and explained that he'd rather have another cat hold the catmint, as it was preventing him from smelling anything else of importance. He would have volunteered but he needed his nose to pay attention to scents. Luckily enough he was spared the guilt as Smogcloud quickly volunteered to carry the sweet smelling plant.
Dipping his head with a smile, he commended the young warrior for their help, happy that they were taking the responsibility of carrying the herb. He believed they had enough self-restraint to not chow down on the plant.
"Now if we do happen upon prey, feel free to grab it but just don't stray too far, stay within sight because this is not a hunting patrol. We are a group and we move as a group. Where Shinefang goes, we go." He gently reminded the group as they prepared to further travel into the territory as soon as the medicine cat gave the 'okay'.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?