View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Swiftheart @.:Blue Wishes:.

Pinewish nudged Runt forward with her tail, smiling at the kit reassuringly before she looked up to face the leader. "Go on, Runt. Tell Goldenstar why you're here..." The ginger Molly lowered her voice to something just louder than a whisper and spoke in Runt's ear. Despite how quiet and gentle her voice was, it still echoed in the den.

(Sorry, writers block)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(It's fine)
Runt thought about what to say for a moment before speaking."A warrior told me I should talk to you about joining the clan." She explained.
She didn't want to say that it was the rouge who brought her here that had told her,even though she had seemed nice and cared for her when she was left alone in the abandoned dusk syndicate camp.She felt something wrong though,and immideitly started to think of a diffrent explination,knowing that lying to the leader was wrong."Well,actually it was the cat that brought me here,but I do want to join the clan,so I came to talk to you." She explained honestly,hoping she hadn't already ruined her chances of joining.
Goldenstar listened to the kit quietly. They had been getting quite a few rouges and Kittypets joining, but he didn’t exactly mind. A battle was coming, and they needed cats to hold down the fort he supposed. Well, that applied for rouges and cats from other...groups. He listened to the kit calmly, smiling, trying to reassure her. “Who brouge you here?” he asked, though he already have his suspicions. She was probably from the Dusk Syndicate, though he hadn’t met any cats from that group in awhile. The last one was probably...probably Nutpaw. However, he didn’t have a problem with the kit joining, she couldn’t exactly be held responsible for the actions of the other cats in the disbanded group. He waited to hear her answer, as Golden knew he might have been wrong.