View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:07 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Meadowflower dipped her head in agreement at his last statement. "Yeah me too. I always get cold chills that make my fur fluff up as if I'm angry. They always think I'm made at them, but that isn't true. That's why some cats don't trust me. They think I'll turn on them, but I won't." replied Meadowflower. The she-cat hated herself, because of the cold chills she got. It made her want to live the life of somebody else. If I were so.eone else, I probably would never trust Shadetail like I do now.

The She-cat felt a cold chill run thtough her fur as a gust of wind ran past her. Oh dear starclan! Not the cold chills again. Why don't you make it warmer! Meadowflower had almost said her thoughts out loud, but quickly shut her mouth before it all spilled out to Shadetail and for anyone clise to them.
A humorous purr came from Shadetail as he watched the gust of wind ruffle Meadowflower's fur. It was moments like these he was rather thankful for his short pelt; at least he wasn't fluffing up like an angry old elder whenever the cold leaf-bare wind set in. "I can see why," he teased, but his gaze told her that he was only teasing. Besides, he could sense when others were angry, and that didn't seem to be the case with this fellow Clanmate.

"Yes, warmth and sun will be much appreciated once all of this cold, icy weather blows over. And perhaps after the battle as well." As he spoke of the omnious battle looming in the distance between ThunderClan and WindClan, Shadetail shifted his paws thoughtfully. Goldenstar had already announced their allegiance with WindClan, and as tensions grew the tom knew that it was only a matter of time before ShadowClan was called to help defend their allies. "Maybe that's another reason for all this cold wind."