View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
As Meadowflower spoke, Shadetail felt the weak rays of the leaf-bare sun peak over the top of the trees, spiraling down onto the camp. It warmed his pelt a bit, melting any bits of cold wind that clung to his fur like stubborn brambles. "That's quite a surprise," he tom mewed, gazing upwards in awe as the little yellow ball burned brightly in the stormy gray sky. He couldn't detect any scent of coming rain on the breeze, and he decided to once to let a rare smile dance its way onto his maw. Today is going to be a good day he thought, repeating Meadowflower's words in his mind silently.

"Maybe this will also start getting the rest of the Clan moving around," the gray tom added, lowering his gaze to look around camp. He assumed most every cat was out preparing for the battle that lay ahead. The warriors den had been practically empty when he'd left for a solo hunting trip earlier that day, and he hadn't seem anyone enter it except an older senior warrior just moments ago.
Meadowflower nodded her head in agreement. "I don't think there is anyone in the warriors den at the moment. They must all be out hunting today. They might as well since it's sunny enough." the molly agreed. Meadowflower lifted up her paw, giving it a quick lick and drew it over her left ear. She did that a couple of times before stopping to look at Shadetail. 'I think I'll go out hunting as soon as i'm done hanging out with Shadetail. He's actually a very nice guy.' she thought before realizing she was getting lost in her thoughts again.

Meadowflower let out a hiss of annoyance. "I keep getting lost in thought. I'm sorry if I quit talking or paying attention I have very bad attention span. I always end up making cats feel like I'm ignoring them, but the truth is i'm not." apologized the Shadowclan molly. meadowflower realized that she had just apologized for being 'Distracted'. She just always had a hard time. even her mentor could hardly understand her and now she felt sorry for her mentor, especially since they had to deal with her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.