View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine! At the same time, I apologize for not being very punctual in responding x.x"}

"Wh-Huh-Wha?!" To say in the least the young she-cat was absolutely flabbergasted by the straight up rejection by her mentor, for a moment her eyes just staring in utter disbelief at the tom before anger flourished in them and she promptly began to bristle in agitation. "That's ridiculous, that's not the job of a mentor! You need to teach me how to fight! You know we're going to have a battle soon, you can feel it in the air! I'm not going out there unprepared!" She hissed at him, her already bushy tail seeming to fluff up more.
And just like that Thrushwing was moving on as if he didn't even care, just sprinkling salt into the wound so to speak, for Raccoonpaw, who was most certainly not happy with that. "No no no, stop!" She interrupted with a yowl, lashing her tail back and forth, shaking her head and blowing a sharp gust of air through her nose. "I don't care about that right now!
Foxes are probably going to hibernate or whatever, the real danger is the Windclan cats! I need to know what to do if they attack first!
"
There was a fire in her eyes burning, but then again, when wasn't there? Raccoonpaw has always been a very stubborn young cat and would fight to get her way, or just straight up try to do it herself if it came down to it. Hopefully Thrushwing had the patience to deal with her.
Thrushwing huffed, annoyed of his apprentice's behavior. Was this what he got? Moons of serving ThunderClan the best he could, and this is what the leader rewarded him with? Oh great. But he couldn't argue with her, she was technically right no matter how much he wanted her to be wrong. Fine, just fine. "Alright then, I'll teach you the ways of fighting. But, after the war is over, you will follow my instructions without lashback." He said, before stretching out his body to prepare for Racoon's training. "Each clan has their weaknesses, name them and exploit those flaws. Then, we will get to the real training." The large tabby finished, ready to listen for Racoonpaw's answers or just plain attitude.
(So short x-x)

Last edited by Bandido; December 26th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.