Thread: Hidden
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Hidden

(Oh my goodness! I missed so much! Thankful, after an hour of reading, I'm caught up.
Lightning's power will be that she can't get or die of internal wounds such as broken bones, heat failure, internal bleeding ect. Witch I picked because I gave her no internal wounds in the fight, so.. Yeah. Well if she does get an internal wound it will ether heal or cause an external wound in it's place, just as bad. Though normally it will cause her to be unconscious ether way. The wounds she get from her power is normally not that common but the range of how bad depends on what happened to her.
Is this okay? @Mystic)

Lightning woke up with a jump, her heart pounding in her chest and her breath fast and shallow. For a while the creamy yellow molly didn't know were she was. Her memory was fuze and her head heart pretty bad. She had no idea Isla was dead or how long she'd be unconscious. Getting to her paws she clenched her teeth because of the pain but didn't flinch or cry. "What happened?" She asked anyone who was there. Blinking her blue hued eyes she tried to make out cats in the dark tunnels she lived in. But couldn't see anyone at that moment.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all